It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I have enjoyed riding the wave of this thread for the past few months, I really do hope that a good number of posters will have grown up a bit by the time January comes around. Some people need to learn that, unfortunately, you can’t always get what you want in life, in all aspects of it not just City.

And speaking of growing up…. The language used in post after post is getting completely out of control, is there really the need to use f..k and c..t so much ? Before anyone replies, I’ll say this, I’m now 70 years of age and have heard more swearing in that time than some of you have had hot dinners…it’s not clever, funny or a good example for the many children that no doubt follow this forum.

I‘ve supported City since around 1970, I worked for Peter Swales in his shops, we used to go to away games in the delivery van on Wednesday (half day opening) … I used to have a season ticket but then moved to North Wales and couldn’t afford one now… Reading Bluemoon is a great way to “keep in touch”… but I realise I don’t qualify as a supporter because I haven’t posted as many times as others…

I must be a rag ……

Does anyone genuinely believe by next summer we will have a new world class left back, DM and striker?
Oh Gus,
The answer is no, but you are missing the point. Do we have a world class TEAM and manager? ..yes we do. PSG have world class players and has that them made them successful,no. Second last season with Neymar and Mbappe in a totally shit league. KdB is a worldie. But we seem to play better with Gundog in attack than DM. It does not always follow that having the best players makes the best team.

I still can’t quite believe we missed out on leigh griffiths yet another own goal from the transfer team, multiple Championships, ran by muppets we are.

i've watched nuno mendes for a grand total of 3 minutes and that qualifies me to think the people who have managed the club who won 3 out of the last 4 titles should be executed for not signing him

Haha, I've not watched Any minutes. But I've read enough twitter praise, to know I agree with you.

Much as I have enjoyed riding the wave of this thread for the past few months, I really do hope that a good number of posters will have grown up a bit by the time January comes around. Some people need to learn that, unfortunately, you can’t always get what you want in life, in all aspects of it not just City.

And speaking of growing up…. The language used in post after post is getting completely out of control, is there really the need to use f..k and c..t so much ? Before anyone replies, I’ll say this, I’m now 70 years of age and have heard more swearing in that time than some of you have had hot dinners…it’s not clever, funny or a good example for the many children that no doubt follow this forum.

I‘ve supported City since around 1970, I worked for Peter Swales in his shops, we used to go to away games in the delivery van on Wednesday (half day opening) … I used to have a season ticket but then moved to North Wales and couldn’t afford one now… Reading Bluemoon is a great way to “keep in touch”… but I realise I don’t qualify as a supporter because I haven’t posted as many times as others…

I must be a rag ……

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.