It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart signing but they seem stacked with midfielders but he adds something different, I clinging to the hope that we keep Bernie now.
It’s because supposedly none of them are adaptable, you know. A parallel universe

kolorov was slow last time he was here...fuck he would be even worse now!

thankfully it has got to be wind up (hopefully)!

Im guessing the white flag reference in Th's video means that our transfer window is over.....pretty obvious it was over a few days ago
The video has nothing to do with transfers. But yes it’s done we knew that yesterday, before really.

kolorov was slow last time he was here...fuck he would be even worse now!

thankfully it has got to be wind up (hopefully)!

Im guessing the white flag reference in Th's video means that our transfer window is over.....pretty obvious it was over a few days ago

The lad can do a City Tv Chrimbo video really well for that alone we should bring him back.

Chelsea have got Saul.

if we win the league this season it will be absolutely incredible. Pep’s true masterpiece.

The neglect shown by the board in not getting a striker is laughable, but having said that there’s still a part of me which thinks we’ll walk the league, but if we do then we only have one person to thank.
Come on Pep!
Hardly neglect, having supported this club for over 40 years I have seen what neglect looks like.

If anything I have been impressed how we have stuck by our principles by setting a valuation and going no higher.

Check his post history he lives in this part of the forum
Aah so a last blow out before the January speculation window opens in about 3 weeks. I'm sure there will be endless players across the continent looking like shiny new toys by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.