It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing I've taken from this window is that Khaldoon is not ITK.

And we could seriously make a few Execs redundant… and save a few quid. If 12 months of intricate transfer planning results in the signing of a player where we simply executed the release clause we could probably have coped with David Brent heading up transfers this summer.

Long term structured debt isn't a real problem and given their pre-pandemic revenues of €900m the 1.3B debt really isn't that massive.

La Liga's financial controls have cause all their belt tightening and losing Messi but it's also stopped them from getting into serious trouble.

They might have 1 down season, they'll still qualify for the CL and things will be back to normal.

Yeah gather that we turned over around 500m, what actual profit did they make or make in a non Covid year?

I hate to be the one to break this to you Shads but you aren't quite at that exalted level yet.
Turns out that despite 50 years plus as a supporter and over ten years on here I am still "one of them" it would seem. Good luck being daft enough to spend enough time on here to earn your stripes.
Under 1000 posts… check
Under 2000 posts per year… check
Therefore Rag voyeuristic troll.
No intention of upping my post rate except for a CAS2 and even then not sure I can be bothered…

We can’t win the league every season. The best teams in history haven’t been able to do so why would we in an amazingly strong and competitive league

what we need to do is make sure we’re in the top 4 minimum and hopefully compete for and win at least 1 cup

we need to get top 4 otherwise you can forget your haalands etc that we hopefully will be going for next year
I'm not righting the league off, we can win it again, and I'm sure that's our aim, but it's been a underwhelming transfer window after the chairmans comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.