Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question.
SSN transfer spending table has Chavs spending £97.5m this window.
What about the loan fee for Saul??????
Does that not fit their agenda?

And how have they got the better of us ffs?
They’ve been shamed into making a 36 year old, soon to be 37, the highest paid player in the country… for a position they didn’t need someone in.

Whilst the media is flapping over their Instagram likes, we’ll continue our average of 2 trophies per season, as we have for the last 5 years… whilst those coooonts win nowt.

We signed Grealish and kept hold of Bernardo as well as a raft of new contracts.

Kane and Ronaldo would have destroyed our wage structure and upset the harmony in the dressing room.

We really HAVEN'T had a bad transfer window and I'm honestly not arsed what anyone else has done.
And kept Laporte.

We signed Grealish and kept hold of Bernardo as well as a raft of new contracts.

Kane and Ronaldo would have destroyed our wage structure and upset the harmony in the dressing room.

We really HAVEN'T had a bad transfer window and I'm honestly not arsed what anyone else has done.
Yep, Chelsea have improved but United look just as shambolic in their dealings as ever. Liverpool have had players return from injury but that just shows that they're only another injury or two away from another meltdown. The rest of the PL are fighting for CL, Europa League and (in Spurs case) Europa Conference League positions.

I'm actually quite content with this window considering that we started from so far above everybody else. The EDS lads who I think will start to have an impact this season, are just cherries on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.