Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
City like before will be the warm up act before the serious contenders come calling.

Txiki with his board

“Right lads. Haaland will be allowed to leave for €75m ? We need to be tough and resilient with this”

“Txiki, shall we not just go in with the full asking price and not fuck about this time?”

Txiki “trust me with this, we shall bid €15m no more! And maybe later on in the window, go back and throw some add ons to sweeten the deal. Watch this guys theyll be begin us in the end to take him”

“Txiki, can I inform TH off bluemoon to post some music videos?

Txiki “great idea! I’ll log on later to see the hype! 3000 pages guaranteed!”

“ Txiki I’ve just received a text! Man Utd have offered asking price and offered £400,000 a week in wages, deal done”

Txiki “what about Danny Ings?”
What a load of bollox

Now that we've abandoned the pursuit of Harry Kane, I'm officially aboard the Haaland express ;)

Is it possible to pay Dortmund and his Agent/Father now but let him continue to play for Dortmund until January?

If so it'd make sense that Dortmund would prefer no one to know it has the cash ready to spend on a replacement in January.

Which would tie in with what The Messiah (blessed be thy itk posts) said the other day.

Which is why our owners would push for him more than kane and ronaldo as he will be worth double what we paid for him where other 2 be worth fuk all. They really arent mugs our owners so those that continue to mock them are the real mugs here

Mino wants a clause in his next contract if that is to be believed, he has one in his Dortmund one but he promised Dortmund he would stay for 2 years which in January he has.

could do the same with his next club I’ll sign for you, for 4 to 5 years then let me have a clause for this much money etc.

Mino and Haaland are not stupid. Just think this is where football is going with players. They know clubs won’t let them leave if they want to go example of this is Kane, with a release clause that issue is gone and a player can sign for who he wants when he wants to.

The club that doesn’t want to sell might not like it, but they will get the clause fee to reinvest in player/ Players that would want to join. Example Grealish 100 million clause payed Aston Villa invested in some quality players with the money.

Gives the player more Control over his career. If he’s at a club that is not meeting his ambitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.