Season Tickets - 2021/22 | Cityzen Matchday Members

Just managed to get me and the daughter one. The online system is having issues, so best to phone them.

I had to relocate two rows behind so I could sit with the daughter, and it has cost an extra £275. Is that right?
There are price increments in the same stand/block so, without knowing specifically where you are, it's feasible, yes.

The membership pack arrived today, a lot quicker than previous seasons. A laptop case, albeit a small laptop (more a notebook, you can't fit an A4 sheet unfolded into it), a couple of coasters, a pair of socks and a pin badge. Also, a membership card even though we're using digital tickets. I suppose the card is for use in the City Store.

I've given up trying. Tried to join using my membership number...still active, no problem logging in. At the checkout said I need to call. I did. Sat in a queue only to be cut off after 20 minutes wait. Useless as they always were. I have no way to buy tickets and there it is.

Taken from the official site: Any current Cityzens Matchday Members who purchase a Seasoncard for the 2021/22 season will receive a full refund on the cost of their Cityzens Matchday membership by 31 August 2021.
Has anybody received a refund yet? I haven´t.

The membership pack arrived today, a lot quicker than previous seasons. A laptop case, albeit a small laptop (more a notebook, you can't fit an A4 sheet unfolded into it), a couple of coasters, a pair of socks and a pin badge. Also, a membership card even though we're using digital tickets. I suppose the card is for use in the City Store.
More than ST holders got, we got fuck all.

I've given up trying. Tried to join using my membership number...still active, no problem logging in. At the checkout said I need to call. I did. Sat in a queue only to be cut off after 20 minutes wait. Useless as they always were. I have no way to buy tickets and there it is.
You could purchase tickets off here
via friends & family as long as you have a supporter number, email address & smart phone.

Has anybody received a refund yet? I haven´t.

I haven't. I've had the points I gained from it removed from account yesterday though,

Same ... plus it's now not letting my buy any tickets for any future City games, which up until yesterday was showing option to buy for whichever game (being a Cityzen member) but now it says I'm not eligible ... despite being a Seasoncard holder?? Aren't all seasoncard holders by default Cityzen members as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.