Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

I went to that game. No score and a dreadful game. Could of played all night and still not scored.
Remember being at that one, and indeed joining in 'mock celebrations.'Season under Alan Ball (we did however win the 2nd leg fairly comfortably from memory? Sure it was still 2 legs then rather than a replay??).
Next trip to Wycome was in our season in the 3rd tier. Sat in the home section and had to quietly endure the gloating as we lost 1:0 to a pen. That season I also had the pleasure of seeing them complete the 'double' over us at Maine Road.
Probably not 3 of my favourite City matches!
Totally agree with the post suggesting £10 for adults and kids for a quid. That would mean so many fans who are usually ' priced out' could actually go. Not sure if i've read that the football league set a minimum amount clubs can charge though??

Remember being at that one, and indeed joining in 'mock celebrations.'Season under Alan Ball (we did however win the 2nd leg fairly comfortably from memory? Sure it was still 2 legs then rather than a replay??).
Next trip to Wycome was in our season in the 3rd tier. Sat in the home section and had to quietly endure the gloating as we lost 1:0 to a pen. That season I also had the pleasure of seeing them complete the 'double' over us at Maine Road.
Probably not 3 of my favourite City matches!
Totally agree with the post suggesting £10 for adults and kids for a quid. That would mean so many fans who are usually ' priced out' could actually go. Not sure if i've read that the football league set a minimum amount clubs can charge though??
Definitely a two legged tie. League Cup first and second rounds didn’t change to one leg until 2001-02.

Went to all 4 previous games and joined in the piss taking when we finally had a shot late in the first game.
I was in the home bit for the league game and a lot of piss was extracted.
I think the second leg of the cup game was the only game I saw from the Kippax second tier.

Mate of mine is delighted he is a Wycombe fan and cant wait.
Does not care if we play kids or win by a big margin.He just wants to see his team at the Etihad reckons they will bring 3000.He also reminded me of them beating us.

So we are not on TV ...

Any guesses which two teams have been picked for TV coverage?
Yup, and not the current Cup holders ... or for that matter cup holders for last four years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.