Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe this is how we planned to play this window regarding a forward and this is what I think Khaldoon referred to when saying about disrupting the market. We bought Grealish then went for Kane, made the other teams shit themselves and buy forwards of their own, we walked away from Kane and made the rags sign Ronaldo, which then we have sat back knowing that it gives us a pretty good shot at Haaland in January and there won’t be anything the rags or Chelsea can do to stop us trying to sign him.
Wishful thinking

Is that for certain or something that get's repeated on here often enough people think it's true?

“Up until now, it had been widely accepted that the clause would only become active in the summer of 2022, but according to Marca, it actually springs into life the moment the 2021 summer transfer window slams shut.

It is claimed that Haaland's initial promise to Dortmund when he joined back in January 2020 was that he would spend at least two years with the club, who agreed to give him the freedom he was looking for in the form of this release clause.”

“Up until now, it had been widely accepted that the clause would only become active in the summer of 2022, but according to Marca, it actually springs into life the moment the 2021 summer transfer window slams shut.

It is claimed that Haaland's initial promise to Dortmund when he joined back in January 2020 was that he would spend at least two years with the club, who agreed to give him the freedom he was looking for in the form of this release clause.”

“Marca also claims that by the terms of the same clause, Haaland is allowed to start speaking to other clubs from September 1st in respect of that move.

‘Haaland, a signing for September 1.

‘On that date his new clause comes into force, which could drop to €75 million, and a legal mechanism is activated that allows him to seek a new destination outside Borussia Dortmund.’
Marca adds that despite agent Mino Raiola’s best efforts, Real Madrid have not yet shown a great deal of interest in his player.
‘During his visit to Madrid, he expected more and even a beginning of agreement, something that does not exist.”

Is that for certain or something that get's repeated on here often enough people think it's true?

it’s been reported that his release clause is active as early as january - now i’m not saying this is a fact, just what’s been reported.

I know a lot of people err on the side of caution; but i’m sure if someone had told you before this window that messi would leave barca for PSG and ronaldo would leave juventus for the rags, you wouldn’t have really believed them. stranger things have happened and if this window is proof of anything it’s that anything can happen.

This is total bs. Messi is on 30 million pounds yearly. Haaland would be nowhere near that (more likely KDB figures). His transfer would be 100 million plus lets assume another 50-60 million in agent fee. Even if we add these figures up, it comes to around 160 million (transfer+agent fees)+100 million (wages)= 260 million in 5 years.
Not if you lump in the transfer fee to Dortmund amortised over the contract. Next summer that component is much reduced.

Not if you lump in the transfer fee to Dortmund amortised over the contract. Next summer that component is much reduced.

it wouldn’t even be that high if we triggered the release clause amount; which is rumoured to be around 65mil.

same as with grealish; if we go in with the amount they have as his release clause, they have their hands tied. it’s up to the player then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.