Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can push that narrative in the media all we want but as soon as we offer less money than anyone else, we’re out the picture
I forget how many times on these Bluemoon threads some members are saying he is going Bayern, going Madrid, city will not go there as already done deal. Why because they have been convinced by the media.

If as a club we really want him we need to put off the competition, convince them that we are like a dog with a bone and we won’t let this one go. They may just start to back off and look at other targets.

Haaland won’t be cheap, we convince him of the project we have and he would be daft to go anywhere else.

Last edited:
I forget how many times on these Bluemoon threads some members are saying he is going Bayern, going Madrid, city will not go there as already done deal. Why because they have been convinced by the media.

If as a club we really want him we need to put off the competition, convince them that we are like a dog with a bone and we won’t let this one go. They may just start to back off and look at other targets.

Haaland won’t be cheap we convince him the project we have he would be daft to go anywhere else.
You are 100% correct, but people don’t also realize when there is an agenda behind info that gets leaked, as we saw even yesterday lol

I’m actually not much worried about how this will play out. It’s a release clause after all

You are 100% correct, but people don’t also realize when there is an agenda behind info that gets leaked, as we saw even yesterday lol

I’m actually not much worried about how this will play out. It’s a release clause after all

if you ignore all the bullshit you hear on SSN and all the ITK twitter nonsense, it honestly makes a lot of sense that he would be coming to us. kane wanted us, that much is certain. we all know pep wanted him a lot; we know they could’ve gone in with an extremely high bid that would’ve brought levy to the table. imo it’s telling that we never did; same with ronaldo.

We can't win a one horse race to sign a player - what hope have we got when we're engaged in a bidding war with Europe's elite.

Its like being with a girl you got with in school but then she goes to Uni and you just can't compete - That's how it feels for me when it comes to City in the transfer window.

We can't win a one horse race to sign a player - what hope have we got when we're engaged in a bidding war with Europe's elite.

Its like being with a girl you got with in school but then she goes to Uni and you just can't compete - That's how it feels for me when it comes to City in the transfer window.
Pick a girl you really like and treat her well so she has no reason to look elsewhere and you'll be fine mate ;)

His should be our priority. Every possible thing we can do to woo this lad should be done. Nothing is impossible if you have a collective goal, ours should be to sign this lad.

I couldn’t give a shit what has been agreed so far. We need this lad and need to make him want to come to us.

I'd like to believe we will go against the business model that has served us well over the last few years and pay the huge fees required to get him here but honestly, I just don't see it.
It can be frustrating to miss out on players due to our unwillingness to go above a figure we've set ourselves but if that's the MO of the club then I begrudgingly accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.