Stupid little things that bug you

Staff serving in the bars at the Etihad on March days, we need some barmaids/barmen of the old days who could serve 5 or 6 at a time.

I hate the....
£5.23 Please,
I don't think I've got that, hang on, (rummages through 5 compartments of the purse) I've got 50p is that any good or ...hang on I have 2 twenties.

It's a cash till she has all the bloody change you need just give her some flaming money
You sound like me when I'm back over there. Walk around all day throwing fivers and tenners at everyone only to be unable to walk home without my jeans being around my ankles due to the weight of the coins in my pockets.
If I ever got mugged I could drop my drawers and use them as a lethal weapon.

A few things on trains.
The toilets for disabled people are like ballrooms, whereas the ones for able bodied people are very cramped and you get bounced off the walls when taking a leak. (Perhaps it's part of some grand plan to make everyone disabled...)

The phone charging sockets on some trains are awkward to use being located under tables or between seats.

The frequency of announcements (some of which make me wonder how I manage to dress myself in the morning!)

Those flimsy armrests on the aisle seats which just 'get in the way' and serve no useful purpose.

A few things on trains.
The toilets for disabled people are like ballrooms, whereas the ones for able bodied people are very cramped and you get bounced off the walls when taking a leak. (Perhaps it's part of some grand plan to make everyone disabled...)

The phone charging sockets on some trains are awkward to use being located under tables or between seats.

The frequency of announcements (some of which make me wonder how I manage to dress myself in the morning!)

Those flimsy armrests on the aisle seats which just 'get in the way' and serve no useful purpose.
I blame @mat
Calling mat to the thread,
Mat to the thread,
He helped design the trains and I'm with you, I mean why do we even need a guard!! 60k a year to be sat in a little office in the third carriage playing with the heating and reading the moon.

Philip Schofield and Rylan teeth on the respective radio ads for WBAC.com and Cinch,horrible cheesy adverts....
A few years back I took my partner at the time to WBAC, she chose a car and started the form filling. I went for a pee but warned her not to sign anything till I returned. As I returned, she had just signed a new warranty agreement. I queried this as the car was only 18 months old. The sales guy said the original warranty was not transferable. I called him a liar to his face and ripped up the agreement and threw it at him. The manager came over to smooth things out and apologise for "The error"
There were a few other issue too, a bad experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.