Brazil v Argentina | World Cup Qualifier

I think it was those tat travelled from the U.K
The commentator said "elite sports people are allowed to travel freely in South America. Any person coming from outside has to quarantine "

In fact, Otamendi was on that clip as well

Edit
From the BBC report

Under Brazilian rules, visitors who have been in the UK in the 14 days before entering the country must quarantine for 14 days on arrival.

The commentator said "elite sports people are allowed to travel freely in South America. Any person coming from outside has to quarantine "

In fact, Otamendi was on that clip as well

Edit
From the BBC report

Under Brazilian rules, visitors who have been in the UK in the 14 days before entering the country must quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
Ironic given that Brazil has been one of the worst affected countries, and generated one of the worst variants of covid.

Thankfully our players are not involved.

Argentina have clearly been dickheads here, but neither side comes out of this looking good. What a mess!

The world has gone crazy. Slowly but surely we are all losing our freedom.

lol

It's a public health matter you pillock.

Also when you say 'we' who are you referring to? These are footballers, not the general public.

The documents hadn’t been issued yet. Then they went to the hotel, the Argentina delegation had purposefully left early, and at the stadium, they had locker the door of the dressing room to not allow contact with the authorities. Apparently they said through the door that after the game they would leave with the bus and not report the players to the authorities

Do you think that the belligerent behaviour of Argentina has anything to do with being stripped of hosting the tournament that they later went on to win?

I hope the rags aren't taking notes on using it to disrupt another game that might hand us the title.

Both sides come out looking like cunts about it.

I honestly don't care about whether Brazil have been sly or not. I can't sympathise with anybody who tries to cheat COVID quarantine laws and gets busted.
I'll be intrigued to see what (lack of) punishment Spurs and Villa will get for breaking a PL ruling...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.