United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on holiday to Rhodes, fantastic by the way, and a fair few blues their

The Rags I met 2 were from down south and never been to a game were gutted we were signing Roanaldo and couldn’t believe it when my lad who is 12 told them i was giving up going if we signed him

Friday they signed him they were full of the shit the media filled them, Ronald snubbed city, wanted to return to spiritual home, bigger club all the same bollocks

Another Rag and his missus were proper rough Salford and the shit they spouted especially the woman, owned by, well won’t say it but sounds like trackies, you changed your badge so many times it’s a joke of a club, they didn’t get vaccinated as it gives you an extra limb but City fans ok with that as we are all weird, you have no history.

Well the Southern Rags gave me short birth when I stated they call in on me should they ever visit Manchester or nearby in Trafford

And the Salford duo had no comeback when I asked her to look up Billy Meredith, look up why the Rags play in Trafford due to not wanting to pay Manchester taxes and that the only reason they weren’t vaccinated was because those giving the jab couldn’t find fucking vein in her body and their badge changed when FC was removed

My last words to them were telling them all that Ronald was out injured for 4 weeks due to bruising his own ego

Even the fans of other clubs gave these muppets a wide birth, Leeds, Villa, Dippers etc

Most despicable and desperate club in the Country
Newton Heath were founded by a Scouser, Frederick Attock.

and United’s badge was copied from Liverpool’s original badge

7689EE5B-012B-4344-9ABF-3A870742D93A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone from SSN should play that clip back to Calpol and ask him to explain himself.

Unfortunately, that was just another example of the type of illusion these idiots collude in to keep the rags relevant.

Sad thing is I found them entertaining.

Then someone told me they are being serious, while I thought they were being clever comedic caracatures of themselves, representing the generic ITK , who in reality KFA.

Have they been charged yet for failing to fulfill a league fixture yet. PL own rules state the following:

Except in the case of a League Match which, without either of the participating Clubs being at fault, is postponed or abandoned under the provisions of Rule L.12, any Club which causes the postponement or abandonment of a League Match on the date fixed under Rule L.1 or to which it is rearranged under Rules L.1.2, L.6 or L.7 will be in breach of these Rules.

As the rags were at fault why have no charges been brought yet?

Have they been charged yet for failing to fulfill a league fixture yet. PL own rules state the following:

Except in the case of a League Match which, without either of the participating Clubs being at fault, is postponed or abandoned under the provisions of Rule L.12, any Club which causes the postponement or abandonment of a League Match on the date fixed under Rule L.1 or to which it is rearranged under Rules L.1.2, L.6 or L.7 will be in breach of these Rules.

Maybe we should get 8 teams to write a strongly worded letter…..

Were they ever fined over that game v Bournemouth when the "bomb" was left in the bogs and the game didn't take place?

Were they ever fined over that game v Bournemouth when the "bomb" was left in the bogs and the game didn't take place?
That one was worse in my opinion as it was the last game of the season, and all matches are supposed to be played simultaneously(even end simultaneously according to a bitter fergie when they lost the pl in 93:20).

Fortunately we picked up the required point, at Swansea I think, to beat the rags to fourth spot, and their rescheduled game was a worthless rubber.

I still suspect though that the abandonment was "arranged" in the hope that we slipped up against Swansea and then they could enjoy a televised "one off spectacular" to clinch top four ahead of us, sky and the like would have loved it.

City, ruining rags shithouse plans since 2008.

Last edited:
That one was worse in my opinion as it was the last game of the season, and all matches are supposed to be played simultaneously(even end simultaneously according to a bitter fergie when they lost the pl in 93:20).

Fortunately we picked up the required point, at Swansea I think, to beat the rags to fourth spot, and their rescheduled game was a worthless rubber.

I still suspect though that the abandonment was "arranged" in the hope that we slipped up against Swansea and then they could enjoy a televised "one off spectacular" to clinch top four ahead of us, sky and the like would have loved it.

City, ruining rags league positions since 2008.
Definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.