RIP Michael K. Williams

This thread's brilliant.

An actor dies so, naturally, people who loved his work decide to start this thread so they can have a chat about him.

In come a couple of loudmouths saying "Well I've never heard of him, and I heard he was a junkie".

The internet's great.

His portrayal of the character Omar Little is what he'll be remembered for most, despite being an incredibly talented man, and rightly so, it remains the best I've ever seen, for me, it was faultless and one of if not the most complete performances I've ever seen, a modern day icon, personally I'm absolutely gutted hearing this news.

Michael himself, I've watched quite a few interviews, and shows, with him where he's just hanging about in a day to day kind of way etc, and he always came across as an extremely smart and 'finger on the pulse' kind of guy, seemed to have a real social conscience and his role and responsibility within it, a truly remarkable man and a huge loss to society.

R.I.P
M.K.W

Top actor and an icon to many.He brought entertainment and happiness into the lives of millions because of his talent.

The circumstances of his death are tragic,and something that could have been avoided,he clearly made choices in life that are unthinkable to most,and poor by anyones standards...... but that shouldn't detract from the gift he gave.

Never judge a man until you have walked in their shoes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.