Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked dead last season and clawed back CL. They'll be second or third this season I reckon. Van Dijk might start a bit rusty but lets TTA/Robertson go forward with less pressure on defence. Crucial cog in their system.

You lot are all such wags.
He will of course play for free because he knows......

wait for it...

wait for it....

This means more...to play for Liverpool.

Sorry but it hadnt been said in a little while
@LGWIO you are wasted on here mate.

On RAWK you would have won post of the year hands down with that effort............ ;-)

Looked dead last season and clawed back CL. They'll be second or third this season I reckon. Van Dijk might start a bit rusty but lets TTA/Robertson go forward with less pressure on defence. Crucial cog in their system.
Leicester bottled it. That said i think they'll finish third this season. Would be funny for the rags to finish 4th. I see us and Chelsea being the top two then dippers and then the rags.

6234aa2d1b8b65b1e204c73dc3d120ac.jpg

Funny that, said the same thing to my son last night when he showed me the kit.
Very disappointed with all the kist this season...all crap. Why cant they just keep them simple....
...Oh wait, Yes...money...fuckers

Mr ED is talking shite again saying TAA is the best right back in the world....deluded bucked teeth knob..
He not even the best in the North West of England , he's third , because Walker and Cancelo are both better all round players , TAA could'nt tackle a decent breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.