Leroy Sané

Yes he was under pressure to get in the national team, the managers and every player and the chairman from bayern ramped up the pressure every day in the media , also his mum pushed it for him to move , the biggest club from his home country tapped him up massively ,i think a lot of people should bear that in mind
Doesn't have the mental ability to make it to the top then.

He left with a face like a smacked arse because Pep was grilling him too much and Bayern offered him the easy way out. Bayern wanted him for nothing other than to try and get one over on us and have a new poster boy.

If your mum is dictating your footballing career you need to sort yourself out.

Yes he was under pressure to get in the national team, the managers and every player and the chairman from bayern ramped up the pressure every day in the media , also his mum pushed it for him to move , the biggest club from his home country tapped him up massively ,i think a lot of people should bear that in mind
Cry me an orchestra of tiny violins...

He left with a face like a smacked arse because Pep was grilling him too much and Bayern offered him the easy way out. Bayern wanted him for nothing other than to try and get one over on us and have a new poster boy.

Exactly.

I love my mum to bits but if she started telling me where I should and shouldn't work I'd tell her to mind her own business ffs.

Sorry but that is bollocks

Yeah he had his head turned big style. It’s not surprising when you see the amount of top German players that go to other leagues, not many, until they’ve been put through the mangle at bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.