Carabao Cup R3 Draw | Wycombe Wanderers (H)

How do the relocations work? We've moved from. 93.20 to East level 3 this season so never had to relocate before. There are four of us sit together as a 2 with 2 directly infront. Will city know to relocate us altogether or are we going to end up as four single seats dotted around the ground?
If they're all in F&F you may be lucky but don't bet on it.

Frustrating that level 3 is shut and have to relocate.

Pricing is ok, just too slow in getting the ticket sales up and running.

First/newest big test of our world class systems, not only will few be in the ticket scheme loads of us will be relocated.

Wouldn't fancy trying to change where I'm moved too by phone, I'll sit anywhere for a one-off. Just hope the creaking website can cope with fans playing seat roulette.

I'm on the cup scheme
im in 318 and the whole top tier as been closed for this game
so we will be relocated,fair enough
still not had the email where we are being relocated

yet other people not on the scheme can now chose where they are sitting if they go to the game
and buy at 9am this morning

I'm on the cup scheme
im in 318 and the whole top tier as been closed for this game
so we will be relocated,fair enough
still not had the email where we are being relocated

yet other people not on the scheme can now chose where they are sitting if they go to the game
and buy at 9am this morning
I'd hope we've already been allocated a seat bud. Normally get moved down to roughly the same place but in SS1 or SS2.

I'd hope we've already been allocated a seat bud. Normally get moved down to roughly the same place but in SS1 or SS2.
Yeah I know
but you think they would have the courtesy to inform people on the scheme where they are going to be relocated
before it goes on sale to everyone
I have a 14 year old who is small,level 1 is crap for him
i will now have to contact them to find out where they have put us,incase we want to move elsewhere
all cos they cant be arsed to inform us in the first place

Yeah I know
but you think they would have the courtesy to inform people on the scheme where they are going to be relocated
i will now have to contact them to find out where they have put us,incase we want to move elsewhere
same boat here in 316 so will be relocated, and grandkids want to come
to be honest we usually get the heads up first as to where before sale of tickets

Yeah I know
Wait until you know where the move is first...a couple of hours on the phone even using something like weq4u which won't hit your minutes isn't good for anyone's karma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.