United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's booked into Gary Neville's hotel for the weekend
I pass his hotel every day into work,seen Neville,many,many times.
Always put my window down and shout "feed the goat Gaz,feed the goat"
At first he laughed about it,then after a good few times I got "FFS,give it a rest will ya"
Last time I seen him and shouted it,his response was "can't you get another fuckin job?"

At first he laughed about it,then after a good few times I got "FFS,give it a rest will ya"
Last time I seen him and shouted it,his response was "can't you get another fuckin job?"
Carry on the good work, anything that pisses him off is a win in my book.

You wont get another managers job Prick

Where abouts is it?

You wont get another managers job Prick
I'd not seen him for a while and my car was in for MOT,it's a black Corsa,I used the wife's car for work,that's a bright red VW Golf.
Lights went on red outside hotel and he was putting stuff in the boot of his car,about 5 yards away.
I puts the window down and says "excuse me Mr Neville"
He comes over and looks through the window and just shut his eyes,he recognises me.
I shouts "feed the fuckin goat Gaz,feed the fuckin goat"
I started howling laughing and drove off.

I'd not seen him for a while and my car was in for MOT,it's a black Corsa,I used the wife's car for work,that's a bright red VW Golf.
Lights went on red outside hotel and he was putting stuff in the boot of his car,about 5 yards away.
I puts the window down and says "excuse me Mr Neville"
He comes over and looks through the window and just shut his eyes,he recognises me.
I shouts "feed the fuckin goat Gaz,feed the fuckin goat"
I started howling laughing and drove off.
brilliant !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.