Complaint to the FA Premier League re the Berbatov saga

good work which i admire... you really have been working against a stonewall so i get your frustration... lets see if anything happens this time...

Again good work Monty

Monty, you're becomnig like Woodward and Bernstein rolled into one. I'd love this cover up to go all the way to Downing Street!

Hang on in there , Monty.

My feelings are that the press / radio etc could be contacted... we're just coming up to the Jan transfr window, and once the initial Europe rounds of football are finished there could be a press window....

Keep going Monty, I admire your determination.................................

Unfortunately everyone knows the FA and PL are completely bent when it is United breaking the rules. The fact they are not even attempting to do a cursory investigation shows them up for the spineless cowards that they are.

Keep up the fight Monty. Hopefully if the rags pull campbell as has been muted then you may end up getting some unexpected assistance from the spineless gits at Spuds as they may even complain when there sweetener is recinded !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.