Seasoncard - 2021/22

Tried to move Southampton ticket to a newly registered 'Friend and Family' doesn't work, says there is no relationship. They are listed there in the Friends and Family list.
Did you sort it? I had the same problem. The persons name was listed in my family and friends and showed on the page. But when I clicked ‘manage my relationships’ they weren’t there and had to be added again.

Did you sort it? I had the same problem. The persons name was listed in my family and friends and showed on the page. But when I clicked ‘manage my relationships’ they weren’t there and had to be added again.
Instead of losing the will to live ringing customer services, I transferred my dads ticket (who is not going) to myself (it allowed that). I will then have to buzz through my friend at the turnstile with my phone, then buzz myself through. It's a solution but not if I wasn't still going to the match. (Also it didn't ask for money to upgrade the ticket from OAP, so god knows what will happen on the day).

Instead of losing the will to live ringing customer services, I transferred my dads ticket (who is not going) to myself (it allowed that). I will then have to buzz through my friend at the turnstile with my phone, then buzz myself through. It's a solution but not if I wasn't still going to the match. (Also it didn't ask for money to upgrade the ticket from OAP, so god knows what will happen on the day).
Not 100% but I think it may not have worked and said no relationship as you were trying to transfer a seniors ticket to what I assume was an adult.
I'm sure I read that the system doesn't allow for upgrades online and you need to contact the club on occasions whereby you want to transfer a ticket to someone who falls into an alternate category.

they dont give a fuck mate
its as if they are deliberately trying to piss the hardcore off
I don't get this attitude. Even under Swales we wouldn't deliberately piss fans off to such a degree.
We're in the middle of a pan-fucking-demic with limited travel so there are far fewer tourists to plug the gaps.
This is nothing to do with annoying the hard-core support and everything to do with the pure stupidity of trying to implement a new system without thorough testing and then chucking in some restrictions they never even considered as they don't consult with a high enough proportion of match-going fans.
This is pure incompetence, not some devious way to ditch us FOCs.

Last edited:
Not 100% but I think it may not have worked and said no relationship as you were trying to transfer a seniors ticket to what I assume was an adult.
I'm sure I read that the system doesn't allow for upgrades online and you need to contact the club on occasions whereby you want to transfer a ticket to someone who falls into an alternate category.
But it transferred it to me and I am not a OAP, it then takes you through a 'checkout' that shows zero value so the club have an opportunity there to charge the upgrade.

Lets face it the clubs IT system is not fit for purpose, the staff are not fit for purpose, the policies they are enforcing are not fit for purpose and they don't care. To be honest, outside of the players and what happens on the pitch, the club has never been so far removed from the fans and that really hurts to say. After 18 months away where all of these ludicrous changes could of been implemented and feedback received, they did nothing. Everything is just so last second, on top of TV moving fixtures, is it any wonder there are so many empty seats and away tickets not selling at previous levels.

We are fans (fanatics) but we also have day to day lives with family and work, we cannot just bend and move to the clubs will. During the 18 month hiatus, I realised how much the club take out of me (financial & time) and I did think about not coming back. The current attitude from the club of inflexibility and uncontactability with everything being announced at the last moment really does make me rethink my decision to come back (before we even get onto the Super League farce).

City have taken 15 quid from my account. No idea whether it’s for Wycombe or Leipzig or what. The useless wankers haven’t even sent an email and there’s nothing new showing on the portal. My digital ticket says Southampton…

City have taken 15 quid from my account. No idea whether it’s for Wycombe or Leipzig or what. The useless wankers haven’t even sent an email and there’s nothing new showing on the portal. My digital ticket says Southampton…
I keep getting little rounded rectangles saying that my wallet has been updated, several times over a few days, but there isn't a new ticket!

Same here. 20 went out yesterday but no idea who it's against. My ticket details for both the CL & Carabao are saying 0 tickets. It's a shambles.

I don't get this attitude. Even under Swales we wouldn't deliberately piss fans off to such a degree.
We're in the middle of a pan-fucking-demic with limited travel so there are far fewer tourists to plug the gaps.
This is nothing to do with annoying the hard-core support and everything to do with the pure stupidity of trying to implement a new system without thorough testing and then chucking in some restrictions they never even considered as they don't consult with a high enough proportion of match-going fans.
This is pure incompetence, not some devious way to ditch us FOCs.
Shush!! It’s a conspiracy man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.