Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Beaten a team aiming for top after an away from home following an international “break”. All without Stones KDB and Foden.

Win against Arsenal more eye catching but this is probably more impressive.

Still wish we had a class out and out striker though.

Good win well done blues.

Sadly totally missed second half though.

Just giving blues a Heads up here, i was watching a good stream from Hong Kong,Bios window popped up quickly 2,3, times.And just like that my Laptop was hijacked and started acting funky..

I never ever click anything that Popps up.

This was malware that literally installed itself whilst i was sat there watching the Blues bastards.

With rumours of Bernardo wanting to leave, his link up play with Grealish is bringing out the best in both of them.

I'm just wondering if this is enough to put that thought of going back to Portugal to bed.

Lat season's erratic game time cannot have helped.

Unchanged team for 3 games is pretty incredible for Guardiola.

Made the mistake of watching BBC final score! Fuck me what a disgrace, every reporter made a Ronaldo reference no matter what game. It was so embarrasing. Had a lovely smile on me face when Bernado scored as it deflated there balloon somewhat. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.