Premier League Games 11/12/13 Sept 21

Not impressed with Chelski , Villa tore them apart in the first half and only a gift from that big daft prick Mings has given them some composure , their back four can definitely be exploited when they have to attack teams.
Tuchel is a good manager for nicking resuts against the best teams in europe but when his teams have to win games against mid table oppostion they look vunerable , no chance they are winning the title judging their performance against Villa.
Chelsea were poor on the first half but once Saul was replaced by Jorginho I thought there was only one team in it.
They look a pretty scary prospect with Jorginho and Kante in midfield.

Just watched the Chelsea/Villa game (I haven't subscribed to SlySports, but for some reason it was on a channel called 'Showcase' or something) and I wasn't impressed. Dour, unadventurous, about as inspiring as a damp flannel.
Villa were by far the better side in the first half, and but for a piece of sheer imbecilic defending from Mings could have gone in at the break ahead. And it seemed like Stuart Attwell had just joined the Chelsea supporters club, his refereeing was abysmally one-sided...again.

Ok, the three points are in the Chelsea bank, but fuck watching that week in week out: they even managed to make Southgate's England look creative at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.