Champions League - 2021/22

That's got to be bollocks hasn't it ? So if you can't possibly attend & can't ticket transfer as its a Cup match you're kicked out of the scheme. What ??
No chance. The revenue losses, should City get another home draw will impact on the club. The supporters will probably lose nothing as even if (when!) City make the final, everyone will get a Wembley ticket anyway.

Whilst on the face of it delays in receiving the tickets shouldnt be a problem as all you have to do is download or print it, invariably you can guarantee for some there will be issues and leaving it this late is only going to cause huge issues in getting matters resolved in time given the difficulties in getting through to anybody and the ever shortening window to do so

Why haven't we been told where the relocated seats are yet?
My son wanted to take four of his mates to the match before they go to University. We're on cup scheme in SS3 and he wanted to buy 4 additional seats near to ours but there are no tickets for sale up there.
We don't know where we're going to be sat so he's decided to buy 5 together in SS1 so that he can sit with them which obviously means that his cup scheme ticket next to mine will not be used (as I've read on here that he can't transfer it to anyone else). And now it looks as though he's going to be removed from cup scheme if the ticket isn't used, even though we've actually paid for more tickets than we need.

My son wanted to take four of his mates to the match before they go to University. We're on cup scheme in SS3 and he wanted to buy 4 additional seats near to ours but there are no tickets for sale up there.
We don't know where we're going to be sat so he's decided to buy 5 together in SS1 so that he can sit with them which obviously means that his cup scheme ticket next to mine will not be used (as I've read on here that he can't transfer it to anyone else). And now it looks as though he's going to be removed from cup scheme if the ticket isn't used, even though we've actually paid for more tickets than we need.
I have. I was sent an email last Monday and then another reminder of that relocation in my email receipt for the payment that came out on Friday.

I know this sounds obvious (so apologies if you have of course checked it), but have you checked your Junk/Spam folder?

I have. I was sent an email last Monday and then another reminder of that relocation in my email receipt for the payment that came out on Friday.

I know this sounds obvious (so apologies if you have of course checked it), but have you checked your Junk/Spam folder?
We both got an email yesterday but the seat details are our usual seats in SS3. So I suppose SS3 could be open after all but no additional seats were for sale up there.

Finally got email notification of where I am sat. My usual seat in Block 303. That block was not showing on the planner when I looked the other day. Just checked and still not selling that block.

Looks like I will have the block personally for myself lol.

Just the card activation now to go !

Is SS3 (Colin Bell ?) Definitely closed ?
If so you won't be told where you are being moved to so that they have a chance to sell the best available seats. That is the con used for the league cup and it is wrong.
Why City make it hard for fans to buy tickets I do not know.
Edit: just seen your update.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.