Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

25 attempts on goal - only one goal.
I know Schmeichel played a blinder but we should have scored 5+ with the possession and chances we had.
The reason why we need a top quality striker in one match.

What the bit where he tracked back and stopped a break away ? Yeh that was outrageous how dare he ?
FFS, don’t tell me the city fans are now going with the “for 100m he should put that away” narrative.
Grealish is already settling in well, he had another great game today!
Jack has played his part in every game, not easy for a huge signing to settle in and hit the ground running.
Very well done so far for me.

I don't think we need to worry about and/or get excited about going under the radar. If we get four points from Liverpool/Chelsea with PSG in between we'll be favourites, if we aren't already.

Not a cuntish reply,he was just calling out your need to focus on a minor negative in a very positive display.Grealish played superbly overall,he allowed us to keep our shape and retain possession while putting in a great shift in terms of industry.
Agree.

Should only get disappointed with individuals if we don't win, otherwise it really does not matter.

Great team performance yesterday, us creating 20 odd chances is making Leicester work their bollocks off to contain us.

Leicester are a good side and will be taking points off the top teams.

25 attempts on goal - only one goal.
I know Schmeichel played a blinder but we should have scored 5+ with the possession and chances we had.
The reason why we need a top quality striker in one match.
The way Leicester were set up an out and out striker such as Kane would have been lucky to have had 10% of those chances and we'd have probably gone on to lose that game by 2 or 3 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.