COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Javid has been very clear on the Marr Show.

Quote: I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports.

I always thought it was a threat to get younger people to be vaccinated rather than anything they really wanted to bring in. I'm fully vaccinated BTW before I get attacked as being an anti vaxxer.

you come out with so much shit it’s unbelievable

you do realise that if someone vaccinated and someone not vaccinated both have covid , the chances of passing that on to someone else are the same you fucking ball bag
Seems your up for prolonging the pandemic too.

You must be buzzing.

I was asked if I had any covid test results or the nhs app before going in yesterday.

I was opening the and the steward simply said its OK you can go in

I was asked if I had any covid test results or the nhs app before going in yesterday.

I was opening the and the steward simply said its OK you can go in
We were asked the same , I did show it to him but asked him what would happen if I refused , he said he didn’t care as he was being payed to stand there and tick boxes on his sheet .

Looks like it is a dig at Scotland "show your papers" making it all seem a bit NSDAP.

It looks like it is a about populism and votes.

When queuing to get in we were told to get our covid passes ready. I tried but the app wouldn't load, it seemed many around me had the same problem. The stewards didn't seem to be bothered either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.