Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Loads of under 30s blues there. Noise was tremendous for all the 90 minutes. You could see the players appreciated it the way they rushed to the fans after scoring. I'm in my 70s and would have that at every away game.
Old **** was you the one sleeping all game:)

Just watched the full game. Great performance all round for me, and a tough 3 points. The Leicester fans come across as a sad bunch. Remind me of a small club fan base in an FA cup tie. Getting giddy over anything with them clapper things.

Just watched the full game. Great performance all round for me, and a tough 3 points. The Leicester fans come across as a sad bunch. Remind me of a small club fan base in an FA cup tie. Getting giddy over anything with them clapper things.
Fucking terrible fanbase. Couldn't wait to get rid of Ranieri the season after he performed a miracle for them. Graceless cunts.

That was a fantastic away end, non stop noise. At times it was like we had an extra man on the pitch, so so much better than Leicester and if anyone thinks they deserved anything then football is the wrong game for you.
Identikit stadium, could have been at Middlesbrough, Coventry, soton etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.