United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be brilliant to have a season of this, the over the top coverage, giddy little Rags crawling out of every edifice, with United top of the league from now all the way to Game 37… only for City to be top after Game 38!
Not for me. I don't want those cûnts to have even a glimmer of winning the Prem. I want them to crash and burn at each and EVERY opportunity.

Having the rags fail at everything is, however, not enough for me. Not even close. I want to see those bastards not only fail but to be utterly humiliated at every step of the way in their failures: I want to see that club suffer a destruction of Biblical proportions so devastating that in centuries to come people will talk about it in hushed, almost reverential tones.

Back to days of glory is beating Newcastle who had a third choice keeper in goal?

giphy.gif

Wow - he's two for two is spawn of Hilda Ogden this morning..............

The Derby is on November the 6th, it can’t come soon enough for our lot to have them cowering in their own half as per usual and surgically taking them apart. Newcastle created a lot of chances yesterday, they play like that against us that song about it should have been 10 could come true.

They won't play as open against us as they did against Newcastle.

Expect another park the bus job from that like every team who plays against us.

Not for me. I don't want those cûnts to have even a glimmer of winning the Prem. I want them to crash and burn at each and EVERY opportunity.

Having the rags fail at everything is, however, not enough for me. Not even close. I want to see those bastards not only fail but to be utterly humiliated at every step of the way in their failures: I want to see that club suffer a destruction of Biblical proportions so devastating that in centuries to come people will talk about it in hushed, almost reverential tones.
Too true mate. There's not enough bad things that could happen to them that would ever make me happy.

the glazers this morning are patting themselves on the back ? they can now go back to OT and watch the game live.
the wolves have been fed and are happy for another week

just seen that loony andy tate ? he must have took his meds because he's bouncing around like lord muck
the strefford paddock mob also giving it large after a poor newcastle team with a manager so red thye would have worn the united away shirt if they could

the glazers this morning are patting themselves on the back ? they can now go back to OT and watch the game live.
the wolves have been fed and are happy for another week

just seen that loony andy tate ? he must have took his meds because he's bouncing around like lord muck
the strefford paddock mob also giving it large after a poor newcastle team with a manager so red thye would have worn the united away shirt if they could
That **** couldn't bounce around in outer space.

Unfortunately the Portuguese bellend does give them the fear factor, especially against the lower half fodder that they’ve traditionally struggled against in the last few seasons.

Also did you notice the green and gold brigade have now completely disappeared and are all back head to toe in Red, fickle muppets.

they’ll still concede every game though as the keepers shite and Varane doesn’t fix that defence on his own, a few injuries from that first XI and they’ll fall off as their bench is weak.
Unfortunately, the officials' bench is still as strong as ever.

The Derby is on November the 6th, it can’t come soon enough for our lot to have them cowering in their own half as per usual and surgically taking them apart. Newcastle created a lot of chances yesterday, they play like that against us that song about it should have been 10 could come true.
The Derby hasn’t gone great recently tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.