#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he though? From my perspective what I saw was a player who started two games where our coward of a manager had the team under strict instructions never to attack. Then when the Czech Republic game came along Southgate, with no other choice, finally gave his players license to go forward and everyone assumed it was in some way Saka's decision.

I thought he did exactly as well at the Euros as a creative winger playing in one of the world's most negative systems could have been expected to do.
Well summed up. This will be a massive year for him. I even think he well completely step out of KDB shadow.

This is Foden's time. Leicester is probably too soon but I am very excited to see him play for us this season. I simply believe he is unstoppable.

He'll play a lot once he's fully fit. I think he'll play false 9 a lot this season in my opinion. Might be the best finisher at the club, currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.