3 Day Trip To Ireland - Any Recommendations?

Been over about 10 times and would love to recommend somewhere but I cant remember a thing. Except the white puddings with the full self serve breakfast on O'Connell st.
Try and get a slice (or three!) of the combination black and white pudding, if you can. Gorgeous.

Black_Pudding.jpg

Thanks for all the recommendations. I like the look of Kilkenny for a day and popping over to Malahide for a day or few hours whilst it's only 20 minutes on the train which come every hour. Just need my mate to square it with his dragon of a bird now, haha!

Thanks for all the recommendations. I like the look of Kilkenny for a day and popping over to Malahide for a day or few hours whilst it's only 20 minutes on the train which come every hour. Just need my mate to square it with his dragon of a bird now, haha!
Yeah, Kilkenny is lovely and there’s great coastal villages all along county Dublin to explore.
if you like your walks, Howth on the north side and the bray to Greystones cliff walk south of Dublin are the best. Dalkey and Malahide villages are both great with a lovely vibe. Lots of tours of that’s your thing and I might be biased but I don’t think any city I’ve been to has a better selection of pubs, maybe London being the exception.
The Grave Diggers on the north side.
Kehoes, Mulligans, The Long Hall and Toners all centrally located.
The harbour bar in bray if you go out that way and as an astute poster has already mentioned, The Blue Light pub up the mountains would be my favourite, great view over the city.

Im from just outside Belfast, id fly into Belfast eat drink be merry, train to Dublin 2hrs, eat drink be merry. Fly home, simple.
Dont try to much in 3 days.

Yeah, Kilkenny is lovely and there’s great coastal villages all along county Dublin to explore.
if you like your walks, Howth on the north side and the bray to Greystones cliff walk south of Dublin are the best. Dalkey and Malahide villages are both great with a lovely vibe. Lots of tours of that’s your thing and I might be biased but I don’t think any city I’ve been to has a better selection of pubs, maybe London being the exception.
The Grave Diggers on the north side.
Kehoes, Mulligans, The Long Hall and Toners all centrally located.
The harbour bar in bray if you go out that way and as an astute poster has already mentioned, The Blue Light pub up the mountains would be my favourite, great view over the city.
Been in them all. Started work as a 17 year old down in Hawkins Street. (Poolbeg Street)
Christ we had some nights in Mulligans. Guinness is fairly standard now but back then you could get massive differences from pub to pub.
Mulligans was regarded as the best pint of Guinness in Dublin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.