Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions have to be asked as to how as one of if not the best run organisations in world football we have such a terrible manager of the team. Taylor is simply not good enough, his tactics are too one dimensional and predictable.
Could you explain what these one dimensional and predictable tactics are?
I've watch the games and haven't the slightest idea what they even are!!

He’ll be focusing on the Cups now……this defeat should kickstart our Cup run to Wembley……is anyone really surprised at that utterly shocking performance??

I was expecting us to go to the top of the league with a comfortable 3 goal win. How wrong was I? Mind you, it should have been. Too many glorious chances missed.

Last season Chelsea and City brought in overseas players, everyone of Chelsea's paid off, non of City's did. The rags invested in a proper womens coach and over achieved we need to get real. I could do a better job than Taylor.
City to appoint Blue Llama in the morning. You heard it here first.

Reactions: nmc
He’ll be focusing on the Cups now……this defeat should kickstart our Cup run to Wembley……is anyone really surprised at that utterly shocking performance??
Our women are playing as a group of talented individuals. We need a womens team and that is down to the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.