Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'm all for players giving their shirts but it's much better if they individually pick someone to give it to like Grealish did rather than throw it into the crowd and cause a scuffle.

Did anyone see the woman with her hand bag telling Grealish to go away when he was approaching?

She was just trying to get his attention to get the shirt.

Went straight to a 21st when I got home from Leicester at 8:30 so first time I’ve been on here tonight

apart from a great performance and result of the season so far (fuck the OAP’s 2 tap ins against relegation fodder)

what struck me today was that was an away day from 20 to 30 years ago. Non stop singing and backing for our boys. Proper throwback. Loved every minute of it
Couldn’t do this one but our end sounded great on TV, a marked contrast to Spurs

Yes he shouldn't be doing that it could invite trouble. A mascot is there to entertain the kids not take the piss. It reminds me of that fucking ball boy at Brighton holding onto the ball, he got sacked. It turned out he was about 40 the sad sack lol.
Was probably hoping to get a bit of a reaction out of Jack like the Watford mascot did a few years ago when he did the same to Zaha. Jack not the type to react though... especially considering he barely even went to ground yesterday, let alone dived.... Only one who was diving was Kelechi unfortunately.

Am I the only one who thinks Sterling looks like he’s lost it completely?
What’s wrong with him? It’s like he’s forgotten how to play with City players. Running into defenders Navas style.

That's the problem, then when he does we lose possession and get countered. If he gets into good positions his brain freezes and he doesn't know what to do and the chance is lost. Worrying how innefective he has become but he's now England's main man, odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.