Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

This excuse for a man should be locked up for life.
But having said that, he's basically admitted having sex with a 13 year old girl, and they've let him off because he said he didn't know. Ha ha yeah right. He was on a sugar daddy website doing all sorts of noncery.
The judge here is as guilty as him.
Hmm, "I thought she was older" isn't a valid excuse for selling alcohol to a kid, but apparently it's valid for having sex with one. What a ridiculous set of laws.

Hmm, "I thought she was older" isn't a valid excuse for selling alcohol to a kid, but apparently it's valid for having sex with one. What a ridiculous set of laws.
It absolutely is. Section 146(4) of the Licensing Act 2003 affords a defence for selling alcohol to a child if the person making the sale reasonably thought they were 18 or over. In contrast, in most States in the US selling alcohol to a minor is a strict liability offence.

I think our system is fairer, especially to shop workers on minimum wage who shouldn’t be penalised and criminalised when they have taken all reasonable precautions.

I would say the same about people who have sex with minors, given the sentences involved. I don’t see how that’s fair if someone reasonably and genuinely believed they were having consensual and legal sex that they should be punished on the basis they they knew.

What is reasonable, as ever, is up to a jury, who have listened to the evidence in order to determine whether they are sure of someone’s guilt; which is the least worst way of deciding these things, rather than via a football forum.

I'm sure she is, but i'm wondering what people expect her to do?
If she's using her position to protect him then obviously that's wrong and needs addressing.
I dont know if she is or she isn't, happy to be educated on it, genuinely.
I don't know either but he's obviously been given the okay to hide out in a massive Scottish castle on 500 acres which is owned by his mother.
It's nigh on impossible to serve papers on him is such a place.

I don't know either but he's obviously been given the okay to hide out in a massive Scottish castle on 500 acres which is owned by his mother.
It's nigh on impossible to serve papers on him is such a place.
Agreed Bill, which makes a bit of a mockery of the system in this instance doesn't it.
But then I guess it wasn't designed with this scenario in mind.
Like I said, I hope he gets what he deserves, however it's achieved.

I havent been really following this story, is the queen protecting Andrew ?
I saw he went to Balmoral to hide from the yanks.
I know it's not the best source:

Popbitch claiming Liz sent him there for that reason along with a PR team to try and improve his image.

He will never see the inside of a US, or any court. The Firm will see to that. Morally wrong certainly, but they are protecting their own. Many in power do.
Whatever the charges, be it underage sex in this case, or even causing the death of a person, and using your spouse's diplomatic status to flee the country, and not face the music, abetted by said spouse and his government.

has the joker card has come out yet

the royal household are immune from arrest in civil proceedings

trouble for him is anyone accused of this type of stuff would want to clear their name, i certainly would, so he's going to be guilty if he does not turn up and he's going to be gulty in the public eye if he pays her off 'why make a pay off if your innocent', the only way is to defend himself thats if he wants to walk around with his head held up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.