United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a rag yesterday who doesn't go although watches on a dodgy stream ask me, with a smile on his face, if I had watched any football over the weekend. This is from someone who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow. I said no not really but congrats on winning the league in September. The look on his face was one of bemusement as he couldn't understand. He just said thanks and walked away as I muttered rag twat under my breath
I wouldn't of mutterd it I would of shouted it from the roof tops

The weird thing is they don't learn. Since Sir Bacon left we have had the following -

Cut from the same cloth - Moyes - rofl
Van Gaal - serial winner - lol
Eye gouger - serial winner, bacon's choice, made for the Rags - lol
Paper boy - gets the club, won the treble, players love him, bacon's apprentice - rofl again

The theme here is bacon's influence is still rife, they cannot move on and will continue to do fcuk all while he is there.

The really are utterly clueless, they might have a few decent players but they will win fcuk all again as the other 'big three' have proper seasoned managers who know how to win. Long may it continue, as frustrating as it is to listen and share space with them it will all be worth it by Xmas as the G and G scarves come out

Having a discussion with a rag. Apparently they are big contenders with a world class strike force and defence. The cm being there only issue, my reply was thats a pretty big issue. Also said that just because the media are saying you have a world class defence doesnt make it true, they are conceding big chances against the likes of Wolves, Southampton and Newcastle. I just cant see them winning any major trophies this year.

Having a discussion with a rag. Apparently they are big contenders with a world class strike force and defence. The cm being there only issue, my reply was thats a pretty big issue. Also said that just because the media are saying you have a world class defence doesnt make it true, they are conceding big chances against the likes of Wolves, Southampton and Newcastle. I just cant see them winning any major trophies this year.
I had a discussion with one yesterday who very unlike most rags is from Salford and regularly goes to games from the IOW, he thinks it’s all an annoying circus to hide ole’s lack of tactical insight and thinks they will be 10 points behind city & Chelsea. He did think having pr7 might help win a cup as he can certainly do it in one off games.

Absaloute muppets this lot, my red mate just told me a song they were singing 'this is how it feels to be city you sign paedos we sign Cristiano' - pretty sure there's some der spiegel article that's quite damming for fake Ron right now or do we only listen to der spiegel when they slag off city!

I was a passenger in my daughters car on Thursday and I wound the window down to shout "you fucking rag twat" at some imbecile wearing a united top. She said "Jesus dad, I used to cringe when you shouted it out of the window, driving us to school. Cant believe you still do it twenty years later"
Well done @oldhamblue. Twenty years dedicated service, plus time to father a cheeky daughter.

Whoever was doing the live match analysis for the BBC on Saturday, posted a comment that Ronaldo had done nothing during the first half. Still unimpressed in the second half until "Dorina Gray" tapped in a rebound. That is what the BBC were waiting for, suddenly the door came off the hype store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.