tickets,please someone help me

Going down to the ground to sort out my CL ticket. 1 ticket office window best be open! Payment can't be taken. Added a DD card. CL ticket still not showing in my Google Wallet. F***ing farce! If City think I'm going to wait on the phone for 1 hour, they can f*ck off. If the issue isn't sorted out by Wednesday, not going to the match. City's financial loss and another empty seat.
Ask them wtf going on !!

I wish it’s was going to be just the morning.
I am sticking to my guns not phoning any more but will pull out of all cup schemes come Wednesday morning if ticket does not show up in my PAH account I am done with this shambles!!!
I sympathise 100% fella
but how are you gonna pull out of all the schemes on wednesday ?
by then,phone lines will be even more mental and queues at the ground worse,just to speak to somebody.

My e-ticket has updated. I had to go into the wallet and toggle automatic updates off then back on again though. Still no email from City though...

I think after this season this is me done with football tbh.
Nice tip that mate, thank you. Been checking this morning and nothing but did your "toggle updates off and on" and got a Leipzig ticket there now. Just hope the Southampton one comes back after this game :-)

Is the Leipzig ticket only a barcode this time and not contactless (NFC)?

My Leipzig ticket is now in my wallet - so far, so good.

My lad can't make the game on Saturday; have set up a mate in F&F ready to do the transfer but can't find any information/instructions on how to do this. I'm sure it's buried somewhere on the website but I can't see.

Any help would be appreciated.

This has just been posted on FB....
I've had a long online meeting with the club today, watch out for a communication coming out soon… Oh, and please don't try and guess what it is going to say, let's see what they actually come up with.. I think I will turn off comments on this post until the information lands!
I'm reminded of an old phrase from my work days...

I've heard geese fart before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.