United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been ridiculous everywhere all day-
Rag fan on the radio this morning "It's the biggest transfer in sports history"
BT Sport advertising Champions League next week "Ronaldo live on TV!"
Sky advertising the 15:00 show "We focus on Ronaldo return with updates from other games!"
BBC 5 live "The only place to listen to Ronaldo live!"

He's 36 for gods sake!
All week I've heard "Ronaldo's 2nd debut" is that not a contradiction, how can you do something for the 1st time twice?
I was travelling on Saturday afternoon and put Absolute radio on to escape the jizzfest and please the other half.
Wrong move - even on there they was a wankfest with updates on the score at the concrete ashtray ffs.
I had my phone for our updates.

Last edited:
Absaloute muppets this lot, my red mate just told me a song they were singing 'this is how it feels to be city you sign paedos we sign Cristiano' - pretty sure there's some der spiegel article that's quite damming for fake Ron right now or do we only listen to der spiegel when they slag off city!

Celebrating the likes of Paul Stewart and David White being sexually abused they are a fucking weird lot, how is this not like chanting about Munich?

Absaloute muppets this lot, my red mate just told me a song they were singing 'this is how it feels to be city you sign paedos we sign Cristiano' - pretty sure there's some der spiegel article that's quite damming for fake Ron right now or do we only listen to der spiegel when they slag off city!
Robin van persie says hello

If you read my other comments you might think i pick on Neville but the guys a complete clown. Talking down the standard of the pl in recent years and saying this season started different. Someone needs to remind the biased twat that he was saying this sort of stuff when the rags were in the title race last year. Seems in his head it can only be a quality league if the rags are fighting for the title.

We're they singing that whilst watching the banner being flown over the swamp?

If you read my other comments you might think i pick on Neville but the guys a complete clown. Talking down the standard of the pl in recent years and saying this season started different. Someone needs to remind the biased twat that he was saying this sort of stuff when the rags were in the title race last year. Seems in his head it can only be a quality league if the rags are fighting for the title.
I can't remember any of your previous comments, mate, but if you ARE picking on him...do it some more, and then some more again.
Many times in the past on here I've read posts from people saying 'Ratboy's ok. He's a good, fair pundit,' and all that rubbish. No, he's not a fair pundit, he's a blinkered, arrogant rag through and through and therefor should be treated accordingly.

GNIAC.

I can't remember any of your previous comments, mate, but if you ARE picking on him...do it some more, and then some more again.
Many times in the past on here I've read posts from people saying 'Ratboy's ok. He's a good, fair pundit,' and all that rubbish. No, he's not a fair pundit, he's a blinkered, arrogant rag through and through and therefor should be treated accordingly.

GNIAC.
I think people only say that type of stuff about him in direct comparison to carragher who just manages to out **** neville. I like you're GNIAC acronym though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.