City not answering the phone

Jesus wept! So I ordered 2 tickets for Leipzig for a guy at work and his daughter earlier, added him to friends and family, and assigned the tickets to him and his e-mail. Are City saying that as the e-mail is down then they can't send him the tickets to print off? I really don't fancy spending hours on the friggin' phone to find out what to do ffs!
Yes, that's my issue. They told me I should just get to the game 10 minutes earlier and go and print them off the at the ticket office.... I doubt I'd make it in by half time if I did that!!

@Prestwich_Blue

Hi mate, you're my City Matters representative. I appreciate the work you do. Can I ask what City Matters are doing about the ongoing issues with tickets? What are the club doing to resolve the issue? I spent over 3 hours on the phone trying to sort something out today that wasn't resolved. The poor lad on the phone said it's the same issue for every caller. Email systems are down, there's no information being given to fans who are in the queue which could save us time. The advice I was given was to go to the stadium and try and get a ticket printed off there. That's not possible for 90% of blues!

I really think Danny Wilson and his team need to sort this out. There will be at least 3 empty seats on Wednesday because of these issues. It's the same issues I've been having since the Norwich game in August. I don't understand how it's still not been sorted?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, that's my issue. They told me I should just get to the game 10 minutes earlier and go and print them off the at the ticket office.... I doubt I'd make it in by half time if I did that!!
They told me the same as well, can you imagine what the queue's gonna be like at the ticket office

‘4100’(rough count) limited seats still available.

Colin Bell level 3 is greyed out.

3-FE7-C220-C6-AF-4-D14-8451-3-A7832879849.png

452971-EA-7-B83-4-CB7-854-A-DE4-C647-AF719.png
we must of given loads away cos was thousands more yesterday not that it matters tho most of us won't get it we have the worst supporter services in football I fell like they genuinely don't want us to come they have made it more than difficult for everyone of us and many are now going to call it a day we need to go back to season cards and we need to do it now. We are a joke

Got through after 2 hours 47 minutes (after an hour and 35 minutes first try) and they cut me off saying it was a bad line, worked alright when I was on hold all day though didn’t it

we must of given loads away cos was thousands more yesterday not that it matters tho most of us won't get it we have the worst supporter services in football I fell like they genuinely don't want us to come they have made it more than difficult for everyone of us and many are now going to call it a day we need to go back to season cards and we need to do it now. We are a joke

And still no comment and/or apology on the OS from Soriano, Omar Berrada, Danny Wilson, etc.

Just double down, make no comment, and carry on as normal.

Time Wilson was held to account. Destroyed the atmosphere over the last 15 years and Soriano only interested in corporate fans who wouldnt get treated like this

Time Wilson was held to account. Destroyed the atmosphere over the last 15 years and Soriano only interested in corporate fans who wouldnt get treated like this
Yep spot on this he has made a complete mess of the atmosphere and don't care about us fans who don't wanna sit in the shit tunnel club. Wednesday gonna be a disaster our supporters services are the worst in England No other fanbase has had to deal and do what we have a disgrace pls someone tell him to sort it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.