Demba Ba announces his retirement

Just got in from work and I'm going to raise a glass to Mr Ba..

He's one top man, not only did he fcuk the dippers over, he also, as a 49 year old, outpaced the entire rag defence from inside his own half before slotting home in the CL..

Those two events alone have put him right up there as one of my favourite non City players..!

Cheers..!

Just got in from work and I'm going to raise a glass to Mr Ba..

He's one top man, not only did he fcuk the dippers over, he also, as a 49 year old, outpaced the entire rag defence from inside his own half before slotting home in the CL..

Those two events alone have put him right up there as one of my favourite non City players..!

Cheers..!
Just behind Dwight Gayle.

He was actually a really good player who made the very most of his talent, great for Newcastle and Chelsea. Didn’t he also score against the odd lot later in his career for some Turkish or Russian side?
Most of us would find it hard to adapt to working abroad but this lad left his entire continent at a young age. A tribute to his professionalism that he put the Cult to the sword in what was a nothing game for them.
Always a City legend even though he never played for us and the inspiration for a great song

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.