Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Just a heads up to you lot on Android,, I was waiting for my ticket to update, and wasent letting me do it on the actual ticket.
So clicked on season card then download to wallet,, it has now changed,, what a load of bull shit this is,,, but hope that helps

This is for the champs league game,, Leipzig
Thanks this worked for me

Try turning off automatic updates and turning it back on again on your wallet if you're on iphone (click the 3 dots towards the bottom right of the screen below the 'hold near reader' icon). Just done mine then and its updated my ticket from Southampton to Leipzig.

We shouldn't have to fanny about with it every game but it seems to force the update

i have received nothing from City. Just logged on to BM to see where things are up to. Wallet in iphone still showing Southampton however followed these instructions and now updated to Leipzig

thanks Northbue for the heads up and thanks MCFC for nothing

Not sure then mate.. might have to wait until tomorrow. As others have said it sounds as though you can go to the ground and show them your purchase details.. good luck !

At the end of the day there's a contract of sale so that proof of purchase means they have to provide what you've paid for. That is, open the turnstile and let you in.

I’ve now requested my print at home ticket 4 times each time waiting around 1 hour for it to arrive by email so I can print off but it’s not arrived a single time.
This is now beyond shambolic this is an attack on us long standing fans with the club now treating me and others with complete Contempt!!!

Well after getting in touch with the club about printing at home and having paid for my ticket for Wednesday I get a note this afternoon advising me that things are sorted. I go onto my account and there is the Leipzig ticket. I tick next to it and select print at home, nothing. 2 further goes, nothing, no printed ticket. My wifi is fine my printer is connected and working fine. Another note to the club. Have already printed off League tickets with no issues. Seriously how difficult can they make this.

Just a heads up to you lot on Android,, I was waiting for my ticket to update, and wasent letting me do it on the actual ticket.
So clicked on season card then download to wallet,, it has now changed,, what a load of bull shit this is,,, but hope that helps

This is for the champs league game,, Leipzig
Is that on your online account or the seasoncard in your mobile wallet?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.