City not answering the phone

In February 2016, Wix became City Football Group’s Official Website Design & Hosting partner for their clubs Manchester City FC, New York City FC and Melbourne City FC.

Obviously Wix aren’t responsible for the ticket office issues.

But they are respeonsible for a sh*t website and ticket buying experience.

It’s amazing isn’t it. You have all those intelligent, excellent in their field, highly paid bods at City, and only after numerous people suggested it, asked for it, and demanded it on BM, did City reintroduce queue waiting times and numbers. So, what were those very same people thinking when they got rid of queue waiting times and numbers?

Now they need to employ more ticket office staff to answer the calls. And make sure people don’t get cut off after waiting before they get their call answered. While they’re at it, they can create a live chat department, and an email reply department.

Last edited:
In February 2016, Wix became City Football Group’s Official Website Design & Hosting partner for their clubs Manchester City FC, New York City FC and Melbourne City FC.

Obviously Wix aren’t responsible for the ticket office issues.

But they are respeonsible for a sh*t website and ticket buying experience.

The ticketing portal won’t have been built by Wix - neither will the merch shop area of the website.

They’ll be provided be ticketing and e-commerce partners respectively and made to look like they’re part of the main website. It’s called ‘white labelling’ and is standard practice.

I’ve done the same thing with my day job website for selling gig tickets.

The ticketing portal won’t have been built by Wix - neither will the merch shop area of the website.

They’ll be provided be ticketing and e-commerce partners respectively and made to look like they’re part of the main website. It’s called ‘white labelling’ and is standard practice.

I’ve done the same thing with my day job website for selling gig tickets.

Thanks for the info. Interesting.

Posted by CC1 on the CL games thread.

Just spoken to Danny Wilson - who has to be given credit for calling me within 5 minutes of receiving my email. He is dealing with the issues raised and is really aware of the situation long term fans are finding themselves in. I believe there will be an announcement tomorrow about the cup scheme tickets - which WILL be transferable to Friends and Family members. Bear with him - check it out tomorrow

They're an absolute disgrace! Waiting 3 hours yesterday to get down to no2 in the queue.. only to then be just not answered for a further half hour before I gave up. Clearly they'd gone home at that stage! I'm trying again now.. down from 121 in the queue at 8.50 to 79.. not hopeful of getting spoken to. How did things get so bad! It's no wonder we get empty seats with clowns like this operating our ticket system!

They're an absolute disgrace! Waiting 3 hours yesterday to get down to no2 in the queue.. only to then be just not answered for a further half hour before I gave up. Clearly they'd gone home at that stage! I'm trying again now.. down from 121 in the queue at 8.50 to 79.. not hopeful of getting spoken to. How did things get so bad! It's no wonder we get empty seats with clowns like this operating our ticket system!
Down to 110 myself and after all them assurances Friday all will be sorted by close on Monday FFS requested my print at home 6 times now for it not to show up.
No more excuses not that they have given any but heads must roll over this !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.