Champions League - 2021/22

Yeah all valid points - anyone on here actually considering Paris at the end of this month or could we see a situation similar to this where we only take a couple hundred over?

I'm hoping to go. No ticket news yet though which I'd have hoped for, the game is 2 weeks today.

That's the Leipzig game added on in mine.
I do not understand the logic of adding the Southampton game on before the Leipzig game only to remove it.
I don’t understand why you can’t have both tickets in the wallet at the same time?

probably been talked about before, but I assume this process is only for I Phones, as my Android 3 dots only give a Remove option, which Im loath to press. I will wait during the day and hopefully get it sorted automatically later,
sorry, yes on i-phone

Just spotted its downloaded to my GPay wallet automatically - I have an Android phone.

Update.
This is fecking useless. Downloaded automatically on my phone but not on my son's. Showing in his account but "download to wallet" greyed out. Both tickets bought on same transaction. Neither did he receive the confirmation email. Thought I'd try the TO as he's at work, but number 153 in the queue - gave up immediately. Looks like he may need to get to the ground early tomorrow to sort it out. Good job he lives locally & not up here in Cumbria.
We shouldn't have all this shit to deal with just to get to a football match.
I'm getting well & truly fed up with City right now.

Now there's an email from the club telling us to download seasoncard to phone with a link to do that without going into your account.

Hallelujah.
Not had that (had it a while ago) but it’s exactly what my brother needs as his ticket has deleted itself

Ive been waiting for the promised 2nd email to enable a download to GP on my Android.
The ticket appeared yesterday in the "ticket account" underneath the Southampton ticket however when you select the blue tick "Download to Phone" is greyed out.
Thought Id just check all my settings on my phone.
In my GP Wallet my Season Card is showing and I randomly checked the "Details" and low and behold the "Fixture" showing is MCFC v Leipzig!

Does this mean I can go to the ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.