Cup scheme ticket transfer

Did anyone manage to get in using a ticket downloaded to a second phone? I saw a few on here saying they had downloaded season card to more than one phone My lad can't go so hoping I can just download his Leipzig ticket to his brother's phone.
Iv had to delete the ticket from my wallet to enable my sister to put it on hers.
The poor girl is trying to transfer her husband’s 2 tickets out for Wednesday and Saturday to her youngest too , all without ever going into the city website previously.

So when's the announcement?
Isn't the phrase 'in due course'.

Although I'm yet to be directly effected by the chaos apart from 'bleeping' issues getting in (although I'm still waiting for Wycombe monies to be taken and know where I'll be in the ground), I have little faith in the club delivering timeously on anything at the moment.

We SHOULD have been on the ball enough to identify the issues and deal with them or at least the obvious apparent ones such as the crap website during the extended Covid break.

Gone on a moan again, I only intended posting the first line of my post too.

not sure i can be arsed to travel miles on a tight schedule, with the fear i am going to queue to get in, and my ticket is not going to work, payment has been taken but no update on the phone, and no communication, City are sucking all the joy out of actually going, enjoyment should be stress free, this is the opposite, absolute chore.

I can see you are fighting hard and sure we all appreciate it. But you have got to admit that given the farce on ticketing , supporter services , etc etc something major has gone seriously wrong inside the Club. Supporters deserve better.
It is not who is to blame, but what can be done to correct…..but that will only happen if someone is listening.
Absolutely it has. Too many major changes, not enough thought given to how those would be implemented and the impact on staff and fans. As you say, it now matters more how they're going to put things right. My objective, as a fan representative, is to try to ensure the club is as slick in its off-field customer-facing operations as it is on the field.

I believe Danny Wilson does care and I've had a good conversation with our new COO, who I also believe does care about the quality of service. The problem is how much latitude or freedom of action they have. Ultimately it's our CEO who is responsible for setting the standards and ensuring they are met.

And, yet again, at a time when the barely adequate customer service we had pre-Covid now seems like some sort of gold standard of customer interaction, he's the invisible man. He needs to get his head out of his arse, hand CFG over to someone else, temporarily at least, and focus 100% on City.

Cup scheme ticket transfer now open according to the email just gone out to all supporters plus an apology to all for the issues faced recently from Danny Wilson, let’s hope it’s more than just words and overall CS improves.

this is great...but...

i've just transferred my ticket to my mate (who is already going and has an e-ticket) to allow him to scan in his mate and it's saying 'this item cannot be saved on this device'

any thoughts guys?

this is great...but...

i've just transferred my ticket to my mate (who is already going and has an e-ticket) to allow him to scan in his mate and it's saying 'this item cannot be saved on this device'

any thoughts guys?
For the benefit of other posters who might face the same issue, the solution was to set the default browser to Google Chrome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.