Email from City about ticket frustrations

Until they serve it and you find out you have 2/3 of a pint and 1/3 of froth.

I fell for the free froth con at the first home game.

Ordered 4 pints. When the froth settled, I'd actually got just over 3 pints.

They don't have it where I sit my mate in SS has never mentioned it so might have been a one off.
I'm trying to think where in the ground I was now. Anyway, it was dead good. You bought a token before the game, they had a massive table with 100s of pre-poured pints and maybe 3 or 4 staff, and you just handed them the token and got your drink and that was that. No cash, no pouring, the queue moved super quickly, and it took the pressure off from people who wanted food or whatever. If it was a one off I wish they'd bring something similar back around the ground.

I don't think they can update the mobile tickets. I asked for print outs instead when I was there yesterday but couldn't or wouldn't (not sure which) do ity ticket sti

I don't think they can update the mobile tickets. I asked for print outs instead when I was there yesterday but couldn't or wouldn't (not sure which) do it
Mine hasn't been updated. Still showing Southampton ticket.

I pay for mine and my dad's ticket. He's 85 so his ticket is on my phone. It says leipzig on his ticket and mine still says Southampton ffs .

Good to see that they've finally acknowledged it, but more and more apologies seem to be coming out of the club recently. I know there's the old saying that asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission, but it would be nice if they actually listened to their customers in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.