Email from City about ticket frustrations

My mrs had her seasoncard cancelled recently due to two "unpaid" DD payments. My payments were taken from the same account.

This, despite the fact (having waited for over an hour for someone to pick up) I had changed the bank details for both cards (during the covid season I changed banks).

I emailed Supporter Services after the first "failed" payment to express my concern that no payments had been taken for one of our SC's, but didn't get a reply. As I feared, the club then escalated to cancellation of her card.

Then spent 149 mins waiting on the phone, when a guy called Hugh picked up. He sympathised but then asked me to hold while he took it up the chain. 10 mins later he advised that a Manager would need to call me back. It took TWO days for a girl called Emma to call me back, who eventually re-instated the card.

Shambles.

1.5 trust pilot rating tells us all we need to know.

I like a drink ,too much
but come on , 4 pints in 15 minutes mate
you need to see a councellor !
To be honest I’ve never got the appeal of a half time pint. Beer before a game great, after thats good too. 15 minutes to get to a bar queue drink an expensive not that great pint and get back to your seat, I never got. I’d rather just sit in my seat and have a chat for 15 minutes, or go for a piss so I don’t need to wander about during the game, much more relaxing.

Why? What you seem to be missing is they are a big and yes corporate organisation now. The wording is irrelevant . The only thing that matters is they recognise the problem and they acknowledge and fix it, which we’ll see if they do over time.
Not sure what specifics or truth you want, but much of the specifics are fairly widespread across many companies that use call centres,many of which relying on people working from home and are now struggling to recruit as I’ve found the last year or so, from my wifes sister who manages a big utilities one.
Any similar sized organisation in any sector wouldn’t dare treat their customers the way City have treated their fans.

If some McDegree knobhead thinks that putting out a trite email offering an insincere half apology will pacify disgruntled fans for the utter shambles that supporter services has been during this seismic change to stadium entrance then obviously in your case he was right.

Many discerning customers however will not be so easily placated

Any similar sized organisation in any sector wouldn’t dare treat their customers the way City have treated their fans.

If some McDegree knobhead thinks that putting out a trite email offering an insincere half apology will pacify disgruntled fans for the utter shambles that supporter services has been during this seismic change to stadium entrance then obviously in your case he was right.

Many discerning customers however will not be so easily placated
Okay that’s up to you,many organisation treat their customers much worse, think you’ll find most will be placated if things are fixed.

I like a drink ,too much
but come on , 4 pints in 15 minutes mate
you need to see a councellor !

Apologies.

Forgot to add, two were for my mate.

There's no way I could drink 4 pints of Heineken p*ss in 15 minutes.

I might bring a flake, hundreds and thousands, and raspberry sauce on Saturday. It might make the froth taste better?

A free drink from the club at the next match would go some way to appease the fans. Unfortunately the queuing times at the bars would p*ss everyone off again.
The club gave half price drinks before 2:00pm for the first match. There was then a barrage of abuse on here ‘a kick in the teeth for fans….’ when it wasn’t repeated for the second match of the season.

Does anyone know where i can locate my Leipzeg ticket. Its not in the usual place w where my season card is located

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.