United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions over the weekend, not a Norwich scarf in sight…... Zebra pants on tonight. This belter from Sad Cafe

It's like Groundhog Day. New season, same shit shower of a performance. Glazers the F out. I've never been Ole out but he isn't improving. He isn't evolving. He isn't adapting. Legend as player. Clueless, befuddled and cowardly as a coach. Something's got to change. Immediately.

enjoy your evening fellow blues
What the fuck else do they want from the glazers after their billion spent in what 5 seasons?

I’d fucking love it if they sold the club and the rags end up with someone like Ashley

Champions over the weekend, not a Norwich scarf in sight…... Zebra pants on tonight. This belter from Sad Cafe

It's like Groundhog Day. New season, same shit shower of a performance. Glazers the F out. I've never been Ole out but he isn't improving. He isn't evolving. He isn't adapting. Legend as player. Clueless, befuddled and cowardly as a coach. Something's got to change. Immediately.

enjoy your evening fellow blues
Terrific post and demonstrating that usually lacking quality of self-awareness - we should invite them on............

If you want to cap the night off nicely after that laughing stock, check out Rags' fixtures in October , I can see them having a winless month.
Then we really need to work to keep Ole at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.