Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media know Ole is now the weak link, bet Ronny wishes he never went back there already.

Tomorrow’s Mirror/Honcho
Reds misery as Ole pulls Ronaldo off early, after Juan Biscuit had been Red carded for slamming a Young boy with a hard meaty tackle at a frenzied Wankdorf

The media know Ole is now the weak link, bet Ronny wishes he never went back there already.
Id like to agree but I don't. His massive ego will be being massaged akin to the 2nd coming. He'll be lapping it up.
I agree he might look at the way we play and our squad and have slight regrets but the ego will win that over.

So the early BBC breakfast sports report started with Barca v Bayern then went to the scum game, that report must have lasted all of six seconds just basically stated the score, and then moved on to safer ground with a lengthy klopp rambling interview! And that they play this evening . Yep you guessed it no mention of the game involving the current league champions .

The Daily United are moderating comments on the Young Boys V United live and after match report because United lost.

Let me post that again.

The Daily United are moderating comments on the Young Boys v United live and after match report because United lost.

3-E21-D5-D9-7676-4071-B6-BF-FC65-FFFD7675.jpg

Do you think the Daily United would have done that if United would have won?

Yeah the Guardian didn’t even open their football cartoon for comments this week because it featured an elephant in a room pointing at a plane above the swamp

Need to put out a missing persons alert….. where’s Simon Stone? No fanboy stories from him today on the BBC website…. He’s done a runner because United lost…. The sycophantic little shit.
Hel be scoffing crisps and chocolate right now whilst watching re runs of 99

Michael Brown another fucking prick. Just listened to 10 mins of scum on radio on way back from dropping my lad at his training. Firstly he referred to Young Boys away as a difficult game. Then when Ronaldo dived he described it as experience; it’s not experience you fucking daft ****, it’s cheating
Funny when Sterling won a pen in the Euros it wasn't experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.