10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say, I'm a big fan of Grealish giving his shirt to kids after every game. Also noticed a few more lads doing it this season too...

Yep, he actually jumps the sponsor boards to give it in by hand rather than just chucking it and have fans squabble over it.
nice gesture and like you say even more players doing so now, walker and Foden at leicester

They all should do it as a matter of course. Takes them a couple of minutes to pop over and applaud. A small gesture from them but such a big thing for travelling City fans to be appreciated for their efforts for the day.
Nice touch though from Grealish to enter the away end and hand his shirt over.

I know he’s only been here a short time but he seems a genuinely nice lad.

They all should do it as a matter of course. Takes them a couple of minutes to pop over and applaud. A small gesture from them but such a big thing for travelling City fans to be appreciated for their efforts for the day.
Nice touch though from Grealish to enter the away end and hand his shirt over.

I know he’s only been here a short time but he seems a genuinely nice lad.

With the drink driving stuff and the general look about him I’ll be honest, I thought he was a bit of a wanker but happily it looks like I was wrong. Seems like a genuinely nice lad and I feel bad for judging him.

The perfect riposte.
We all know he's a top player, possibly even world class player but we have a team of world class offensive players but we miss a left back, defensive midfielder and centre forward.

If you spend £100m on a player you expect a player who would transform your side because they give you something you don't have. See Lukaku at Chelsea. This isn't a criticism of Grealish, it is a criticism of City's recruitment strategy. If Foden and KDB get fit, does Grealish start? If the answer is yes, and Foden becomes our Revie plan then it will make a lot more sense.

I've been really impressed with him, he's playing like he's been with us for years. He can sometimes be a bit Charles Charlie Charles and go for the superfluous touch but other wise I'm really happy and furthermore, under Peps tutelage he can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.