10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know he's a top player, possibly even world class player but we have a team of world class offensive players but we miss a left back, defensive midfielder and centre forward.

If you spend £100m on a player you expect a player who would transform your side because they give you something you don't have. See Lukaku at Chelsea. This isn't a criticism of Grealish, it is a criticism of City's recruitment strategy. If Foden and KDB get fit, does Grealish start? If the answer is yes, and Foden becomes our Revie plan then it will make a lot more sense.
You're naturally assuming that if Foden and Kev are fit, they will start.

Try opening your mind a little and think about it being a squad game.

We all know he's a top player, possibly even world class player but we have a team of world class offensive players but we miss a left back, defensive midfielder and centre forward.

If you spend £100m on a player you expect a player who would transform your side because they give you something you don't have. See Lukaku at Chelsea. This isn't a criticism of Grealish, it is a criticism of City's recruitment strategy. If Foden and KDB get fit, does Grealish start? If the answer is yes, and Foden becomes our Revie plan then it will make a lot more sense.
It is my opinion that we don't miss a centre forward and we have one of the very best DMs in the business. Left back, I grant you, as cover for Zin but Cancelo is doing well.

Last edited:

We have a DM and we have a left back.

Grealish brings a new dimension to our already brilliant attack,which in turn has transformed us,the 100m will seem a drop in the ocean before long.

You are miles off here,Marv.

With the drink driving stuff and the general look about him I’ll be honest, I thought he was a bit of a wanker but happily it looks like I was wrong. Seems like a genuinely nice lad and I feel bad for judging him.
Yeah he seems a genuine nice lad, everyone can have a fuck up and deserves a second chance just look at Phil with that Greenwood lad....the important thing is to learn and not be a dick again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.