RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Tell you what it’s a good job we score a lot of goals because in that game we looked extremely porous at the back. So much space given to that nippy French kid for his goals. And we got a pretty soft penalty. Alongside some terrific goals from us, take a bow Jack, Cancelo and Gabby in his landmark appearance. Great desire from ake for his header too.

But a good win and a really exciting game. Even if we did look a little bit disjointed. The Champions League is such an odd tournament, fairly ordinary teams can suddenly score in a moment. Tonight reminded me of the Monaco games a few years back. Anyway at least we didn’t fuck up to some Young Boys team like some we could mention!

Off we go City. Let’s go one better this year boys.

Game had everything but slightly lacked in quality, a line that high is a risk without KW, and our lack of pace up front allowed them to condense the pitch, which probably contributed to the boxing match performance, can’t understand people singling players out as a fair few needed the minutes to get up to speed

Watching the replays of their goals and seeing Ake not really to blame for any of the goals makes me wonder if people are taking the piss.
The second, at a push could be classed as bad positioning but then Zinchenko was as much to blame.

Love Grealish’s interviews: he talks like a normal person and shows his true feelings rather than someone like Foden who seems to have been media trained to be as bland as possible and just give the same answers

View attachment 26354

Quick bong at full time before the media interviews haha

Love this lad. He's class.
Not going to lie, I actively despised him when he was at Villa. I thought he was an overrated gobshite.
Turns out I was very very wrong.

What I love about this lad is the fact that he is clearly just loving his life at the moment. Ever time I see him he is smiling and full of the joys of spring. He comes across as a very infectious character and it. Is clear from the City TV stuff that the rest of the team and the wider club staff just love having him around.

Might sound daft after a fee of 100m but I honestly believe he is an absolute steal. Future England and City legend.

First 2 aren’t his fault at all.
First one Zinchenko gets done at the back stick.
Second one is nowhere near Aké. Where was Dias?
Third I’ll agree he mistimed the tackle but Zinchenko doesn’t cover him and Ederson is beaten far too easily.

It’s really easy to scapegoat players and I don’t think Aké deserves it.
Agree with all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.