RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Why does he have a pop at the fans?He needs to be told to button it.
I think it’s what our fanbase needs. It worked for Klopp. Liverpool had that myth of an atmosphere going back years, then when Klopp moaned at them for being so quiet and leaving early too much, they’ve had the best atmosphere in England since.

E_W3vxQX0AEtMLL

Pinched this off Twitter. Looks full to me
Looked pretty full on tv, I had a ticket via the chumps league scheme but am on holiday. I did give it to FAF today

WTF is this from Pep?

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here. I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game."

We've had almost full houses our first two home games in spite of our ticket office doing everything it can to stop that happening and Norwich not selling their tickets by a long way. I don't like him having pops at us, plenty of others do that
You think him of all people would understand that there are a lot of people still nervous about COVID and mingling in large crowds. Also people have either lost their jobs or having the furlough ending at the end of the month so money is tight. He earns more in a week than some fans earn in 10 years.
Sorry Pep great manager but shut the fuck up about the fans and keep your comments about the team.

We turn up in league games. Loads of us have a disconnect with the champions League. Add on the absolute shit transport system in Manchester, especially after 6pm and the cost of going to every game in these financially challenging times and something has to give. We're not all wealthy people like Pep and the players he needs to give it a fucking rest.
Reading the pre match thread, there was plenty discussion on it being a near sell out, so I was surprised to see so many empty seats.

E_W3vxQX0AEtMLL

Pinched this off Twitter. Looks full to me
I just got home from the game, there we’re quite a few empty seats around me in the East Stand.

It was a strange game. Some of our attacking play was breathtaking but our midfield conceded acres of space to Leipzig and I thought our back four was poor (even Dias). Still, another 6 goals and 3 points so no complaints from me.

Strange game but take 6-3 every time.
The comments on the crowd though really piss me off, its the first time I have joined the champions league cup scheme as I take my son but this year the plan was to buy a ticket for him and if I have to move mine so we can sit together just in case we get to the final then I have a chance of a ticket.
I tried to get through to the ticket office a number of times and gave up in the end, then I had a great idea the lad who sits next to me can’t make mid week games, though he still joins the cup schemes, tried him obviously he couldn’t transfer his so my lad missed tonight.
So in my case all the clubs fault not the supporters, and one final point though I really enjoyed my £4.50 steak pie.!!!

first of all what a brilliant game of football , congrats to Leipzig they tried to beat us ,but were given a lesson , Grealish proving he belongs at this level , cant wait for PSG another team of shirt sellers like the Rags , we are going to batter them because we are a football TEAM ,not high paid indivuals thrown together to sell shirts and attract clicks on social media.
The Rags & PSG win Twitter but really win f*ck all, social media cup winners , which means f8ck all at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.