RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I had to walk from the ground back to Deansgate Square. Getting away from the place is impossible. I was up at 6 just home and back up again at 6. Not pleased with Peps comments.
Dear Pep, like the vast majority of the worlds population I have to work for a living, it's not too bad though as it enables me to buy my season ticket along with cup tickets for the various different cup competitions. I was there tonight and stayed to clap the players off, as I always do. I have just arrived home now, at 23.30. I am up again at 5am for a 12 1/2 hr shift, I have another 12 1/2 shift on Friday as well. I'll be there on Saturday though. Yours Blue whippet

well atmosphere will be worse vs Brugge, probably less people attending too than today, so Pep either needs to accept it or just shut up about it after games.

Fuck off rag. Nobody pays anybody to turn up. We had over 50,000 against mighty Norwich and where I was stood the atmosphere was fine. How many live games do you go to?
Nope never been to Manchester or England for that matter. Just my observation over the years of watching City play at home. Honestly the attendance does not bother me that much. The endless excuse though of the local fans on no shows and early leaving has gotten really tiresome.

Darke and Savage absolutely gutted. Sound like they’ve both had pets die.
Shame neither couldn’t die instead of their respective pets, would make a pleasant change. And no I’m not holding back my opinion on either wankstain on society. Media is truly cancerous beyond wanting city to fail

well atmosphere will be worse vs Brugge, probably less people attending too than today, so Pep either needs to accept it or just shut up about it after games.
No it wont. Brugge will bring some fans. There were about 40 Leipzig fans there.

Or get his mates to drop the price of tickets & sort the ticket office out
Would it really be a hardship to some of these games ,like tonight,Wycombe & Brugge for e.g. to sell a couple of thousand tickets for one adult and two kids for a tenner
Would some one paying full price really begrudge some one the chance of taking their kids to a game they otherwise couldn't afford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.