RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Nope never been to Manchester or England for that matter. Just my observation over the years of watching City play at home. Honestly the attendance does not bother me that much. The endless excuse though of the local fans on no shows and early leaving has gotten really tiresome.

I’ve been going since 1976. Was there tonight but there are many times I just can’t be arsed going to CL games… and I’m a local fan. If you find that tiresome then boo fucking hoo…

Nope never been to Manchester or England for that matter. Just my observation over the years of watching City play at home. Honestly the attendance does not bother me that much. The endless excuse though of the local fans on no shows and early leaving has gotten really tiresome.
We used to have a song about people who watched home games on the telly. Can't quite remember the words though.

Good. He should know by now how hated we are and giving these fuckers any excuse to have even more of a pop is unforgivable. One thing he isn't is unintelligent he should know better
I have had a seasoncard for twenty years and am in the cup schemes. I agree with Pep though - even though the bus drivers' industrial action tonight meant a lot of fans didn't go. The success and performances of our team deserves full houses. But having said all that, we have a better attendance to capacity ratio than Liverpool for Prem games - even though they have a bigger fanbase across the UK and the rest of the world. The more traditional compact stadium design at Anfield means that ten empty seats are barely noticeable whereas at our stadium they stand out a mile - more leg room - all day athletics (original design). The cameras don't show the empty seats at Anfield or the Old Toilet.

Not as tiresome as some daft **** who's never been to a game slagging off fans who do go..

Then shut up sunshine. Social media is a great invention but the downside is it allows "Experts" like you a valid voice when in reality you haven't got a clue what you are talking about. All you are is another sheep regurgitating the shite put out by the City hating media and echoing the bleating of other equally stupid sheep. You don't support us either, you're a rag or bin dipper

I have had a seasoncard for twenty years and am in the cup schemes. I agree with Pep though - even though the bus drivers' industrial action tonight meant a lot of fans didn't go. The success and performances of our team deserves full houses. But having said all that, we have a better attendance to capacity ratio than Liverpool for Prem games - even though they have a bigger fanbase across the UK and the rest of the world. The more traditional compact stadium design at Anfield means that ten empty seats are barely noticeable whereas at our stadium they stand out a mile - more leg room - all day athletics (original design). The cameras don't show the empty seats at Anfield or the Old Toilet.

What it deserves and what it gets, with all the many reasons people have explained, is another matter.

The ground looked pretty full to me from where I was sitting and the atmosphere was great I felt.
As I’ve only been home about 10 minutes I have no idea what Pep has said but if he criticised the fans then he is totally and utterly out of order. We were singing for him quite often and some great singing this evening.
After the week(s) the fans have had due to ticketing problems etc Pep needs to be very careful alienating those of us who are left!

Regarding the dismissal of our former fullback, I say Farewell Angelino. Joan Baez and Bob Dylan said it much better:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.